Detectives from Newham Borough investigating an assault have issued CCTV footage of two men they wish to identify and speak to in connection with the incident. On Sunday, 5 June police were called at around 01:20hrs to a report of an assault outside Barclays...
Latest UK Crime News
At approximately 3:00pm on Wednesday 22nd June 2016 Gwent Police carried out a search warrant at an address on Nash Road, Newport. A 19 year old male from the Newport area was arrested on suspicion of intent to supplying class A and B drugs. He was charged and remanded to Newport magistrates court this morning. If you have any information about this...
British Transport Police would like to speak to the man pictured after a couple were racially abused on board a train travelling between Sheffield and Nottingham. At around 8pm on Sunday, 22 May, a couple boarded the train at Sheffield and sat in the...
Officers would like to speak to the woman pictured in relation to an incident of homophobic abuse in Brighton. At around 8.15am on 15 May, a woman jumped over the barrier at Brighton train station to try and get onto the train without a ticket. When challenged...
Police are appealing for information about an assault outside a Scarborough takeaway. The incident happened on Westborough outside Memossa takeaway in Scarborough at 1am on 19/06/16 and involved a male grabbing a female by the wrists and pushing her to the floor after a disagreement within Memossa takeaway. The incident has left the female with slight...
British Transport Police officers are releasing images of a man following a series of thefts of defibrillators across London stations. The incidents have occurred at: Loughton rail station on 2 April at 3pm Woodford rail station on 5 April at 12.55am Stratford...
The incident occurred on Wednesday, 4 May, shortly before 5pm. Investigating officer PC Lee Valentine said: “The victim boarded the 4.56pm East Didsbury to Manchester Piccadilly service and was immediately subject to a barrage of vile racist abuse...
The detective leading the investigation into the murder of a young father from Chelmsford says despite the release of two men from bail without charge it is a ‘matter of time before the investigation establishes evidence to prosecute those responsible. Ladimeji ‘Ladi Benson, 27, was stabbed during an altercation involving a number of people in Baddow...
Police are issuing CCTV stills of men they want to speak to in connection with a racially aggravated attack on a vehicle. Calderdale Police would like to speak with anyone who recognises the men following an incident on Claremont Road, Halifax on April...
A 54-year-old man has been charged with the rape of a woman in Nottingham 30 years ago. John Bainbridge, of Beckett Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, was arrested by officers from Nottinghamshire Police on Saturday morning 18 June 2016 and has been charged with one count of rape. The offence took place in Vernon Road, Basford, in May 1986. He...
- Appeal to Trace Wanted Man
- Two Accused of Notting Hill Murder
- Woman Sought After Assault at Glasgow Central Station
- Appeal to Trace Witness Following Rape
- Two Plead Guilty to Perverting the Course of Justice
- Appeal After Morecambe Attack
- Police Appeal for Information on Murder Suspect
- Man Charged with Offences After EDL Protest in Sheldon
- Teen Who Left Door Open So Burglars Could Rob His Friends Jailed
- Four Convicted Following Kidnapping and Torture
- CCTV Issued to Identify Newham Assault Suspects
- Drugs Arrest After Newport Raid
- Image Released After Racial Abuse on Sheffield to Nottingham Train
- Appeal to Find Woman After Homophobic Incident in Brighton
- Appeal Following Assault Outside Scarborough Takeaway
- Appeal Following Thefts of Defibrillators in London
- Appeal After Schoolboy Racially Abused and Assaulted on Train in Manchester
- Police Issue New Chelmsford Murder Appeal
- Police Appeal Following Racially Aggravated Attack On Vehicle in Halifax
- Man Charged with 1986 Basford Rape