New CCTV released as part of theft investigation
March 6, 2013, 12:12 pm
Police are releasing new CCTV images of four men they would like to speak with in connection with thefts from Co-Op stores in Cheshunt and Goffs Oak.
The latest incidents occurred as follows:
- Sunday, February 24 between 6pm and 6.15pm four offenders went into Co-Op in Goffs Lane, Goffs Oak and took a number of food items before leaving the store without paying (K2/13/708)
- Sunday, February 24 between 6.15pm and 6.30pm offenders went into Co-Op on Church Lane in Cheshunt and stole bottles of alcohol (K2/13/710)
- On Tuesday, January 1st between 4.15pm and 4.30pm. The suspects went into Co-Op in Goffs Lane, Goffs Oak and have put a number of items including alcohol in their bags. Crime number K2/13/37
- On Sunday, December 12th at 5.45pm suspects Co-Op in Goffs Lane, Goffs Oak and stolen a number of items including food and drink. Crime reference number K2/12/4576.
Anyone with information on the identity of the four people pictures should contact PCSO Chantel Spencer via the non-emergency number 101, quoting crime reference number K2/13/710. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
View full article on Crime And Justice
Contact Crimestoppers anonymously with information about crime
- Talk to a Crimestoppers call agent anonymously by calling 0800 555 111.
- Fill out a form online by clicking this link.
101 – The police non-emergency number
101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland – when it’s less urgent than a 999 call.
Find out more information about 101 by following this link.