Home » News
Nottinghamshire: Man charged with string of burglary offences
September 21, 2012, 11:42 am
A Nottingham man has been charged with a string of burglary, theft and driving offences.
Gareth Gilson, 29, of Shanwell Close, was arrested by police on Wednesday (19 September) and has since been charged with 12 offences.
He has been charged with:
- Burglary and theft at a house in Stanton in the Wolds
- Making off without payment after petrol was stolen from a fuel station in Clifton
- Theft of keys and wallet from a man in Holme Pierrepoint
- Driving whilst disqualified in Nuthall
- Four counts of burglary and theft at an addresses in Hucknall
- Burglary and theft at an address in Bestwood Village
- Burglary and theft at a house in Rothley, Leicester
- Burglary and theft at an address in West Bridgford
- Using a vehicle without insurance in Cinderhill
The incidents are alleged to have happened between June and September this year.
View full article on Crime And Justice
Gilson has been remanded into custody and will appear at Nottingham Magistrates Court on Friday (21 September).