Merseyside Police is appealing for help in tracing the whereabouts of Christopher Bell. Bell, 27, of Brodie Avenue, Mossley Hill, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching the terms of his license. He was released on license on April 7, 2015 and recalled...
Latest UK Crime News
Two boys have been accused of the murder of 17-year-old Folajimi Orebiyi in Notting Hill on Sunday, 3 July. A 15-year-old boy and a 16-year-old boy will appear in custody at Hammersmith Youth Court accused of murder and possession of an offensive weapon...
British Transport Police (BTP) has released a CCTV image of a woman, as it is believed she may have information after a 34-year-old woman was verbally abused and spat on at Glasgow Central station on Saturday, 12 March 2016. The incident occurred shortly...
Detectives are appealing for a witness to come forward after a woman was raped in Wembley. At some point between 20:00 and 20:30hrs on Sunday, 3 July, a woman in her 20s was walking along the towpath from the direction of Ealing Road to Manor Farm Road, when she was approached by a man. After a brief conversation the man shoved the victim to the ground...
Two men who admitted giving false evidence at court in a case where a man opened fire at a Police Community Support Officer have been sentenced. Zeckiyilmaz Ibrahim, 35 of Chigwell Road, E18 and Scott Nelson, 27, of Wharton Road, E15 pleaded guilty to...
Police were called by the Ambulance Service around 3.55am on Tuesday June 21 to reports of an incident in close to the taxi rank in Queen Street. A 21-year-old man was found at the scene with facial injuries. Officers believe the man was at the taxi rank...
A 23-year-old man wanted by police in connection with a murder in Cardiff is believed to have been in Norwich recently. Police are continuing to appeal for information of the whereabouts of a man wanted in connection with the murder of Cardiff man Lynford...
A man has been charged with several offences after being arrested during an English Defence League protest in Sheldon on Saturday 25 June. Thomas Johnstone, of Hitchen Road in Luton, Bedfordshire, has been charged with two counts of racially aggravated public order, two counts of threatening behaviour and obstructing police. The 30-year-old was remanded...
A teenage boy who arranged for his friends to be held at knife-point and robbed of a £16,000 luxury watch has been jailed for nine years. The boy, aged 16, from Glenrosa Street in Fulham was sentenced at Isleworth Crown Court to an extended sentence...
A woman and three men who kidnapped and tortured a vulnerable 32-year-old man for four days have been sentenced to a total of 16 years in prison. All four were sentence at Inner London Crown Court on Thursday, 16 June having previously pleaded not guilty at an earlier hearing and was found guilty during a trial at the same court. Poppy Wick, 23 of Lambert...
- Appeal to Trace Wanted Man
- Two Accused of Notting Hill Murder
- Woman Sought After Assault at Glasgow Central Station
- Appeal to Trace Witness Following Rape
- Two Plead Guilty to Perverting the Course of Justice
- Appeal After Morecambe Attack
- Police Appeal for Information on Murder Suspect
- Man Charged with Offences After EDL Protest in Sheldon
- Teen Who Left Door Open So Burglars Could Rob His Friends Jailed
- Four Convicted Following Kidnapping and Torture
- CCTV Issued to Identify Newham Assault Suspects
- Drugs Arrest After Newport Raid
- Image Released After Racial Abuse on Sheffield to Nottingham Train
- Appeal to Find Woman After Homophobic Incident in Brighton
- Appeal Following Assault Outside Scarborough Takeaway
- Appeal Following Thefts of Defibrillators in London
- Appeal After Schoolboy Racially Abused and Assaulted on Train in Manchester
- Police Issue New Chelmsford Murder Appeal
- Police Appeal Following Racially Aggravated Attack On Vehicle in Halifax
- Man Charged with 1986 Basford Rape